We are a church where…
- The Bible is taught relevantly and applied readily to win and develop disciples of Christ training them to meet gospel needs.
- Real relationships are encouraged and developed as we work the gospel into one another’s lives and the community.
- Prayer is a sign of our utter dependence on God and is each person’s privilege and responsibility
- We are prepared to seek opportunities and take risks for the sake of the gospel in community outreach and church planting.
- We meet together to remember and celebrate what our Saviour has done for us in the Lord’s Supper and Baptism.